HIBERNATION SEASON IS ALMOST OVER!
We’ve survived an unusual winter in BC this season. As February comes to a close, surely we’ve all created new ways of handling our tasks in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley areas.
We’ve discovered better ways to streamline business practices and processes, we’ve fine tuned and strengthened our methods… Some of us may have even thought up new business concepts and ideas…
Joyful Jo, also has stronger designs and new business relationships. Some of which are being shared with you here, today. Have a look:
|As some of you may already know, I’ve been plugging away at the creation and implementation of Joyful Outcomes during this past year.
Some news regarding Joyful Outcomes for you:
PS – Hope you’ve had a FANTASTIC FEBRUARY.
PPS – Wishing you a MAGICAL MARCH!
PPPS — Thank you for your support!
Happy New Year from Joyful Jo!
A few tips and tricks (and inspiring photography) to help guide you through your best year yet!
1. Dedicate one day per month to passion projects. Imagine, 1-11 hours or more, every month – towards goals that excite you.
2. Do something you’ve never done before.
3. Go somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit. A day trip up the coast? Perhaps, an African Safari?
4. Invest $100 or more toward something that helps improve your design projects and work flow.
5. Create a wishlist of 10-12 tasks/dreams/goals – you’d love to accomplish within the next 12 months. Put your list up on the fridge, or on your bathroom mirror.
6. Commit to learning something new. A weekend workshop? A new diploma?
7. Acknowledge your accomplishments. Reward yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back and reflect on all you’ve achieved up to this point.
8. Give back, share the wealth, and pay it forward. It’s easy to forget how lucky we are to know what we know.
9. Visualize your future – make a conscious effort each week (each day is even better), to picture your life a few years down the road … even just 6 months or 1 – 2 years, creates more clarity.
10. Accept who you are and find your uniqueness. Be the you, you were born to be!
11. Make an outrageous wish! One crazy and close to impossible wish. Imagine what would happen and how your life would look like, if this wish came true.
12. Be a tourist in your own town. Visit a museum or art gallery. Go sightseeing. Why not?
13. Turn your phone off for A WHOLE DAY. I dare ya …
14. Invest 5% more than you did last year.
15. Volunteer your time 5% more than you did last year. Imagine what the world would look like, if everybody cared just a little bit more.
16. Re-arrange all the furniture in at least one room of your house.
17. Create something for the future.
Written and edited by Jo Martinez.
To stay in touch with Jo, visit:
Here are just a few of the many magical highlights and moments from my experiences in San Diego, earlier this month. Truly, this was a life changing trip and reminder to follow ones dreams – no matter how crazy they may seem. This entire year has shared many learning curves and insights for me. This means, many new tips and tricks in serving each of you with your business goals. In addition, this special year has brought me much clarity on my life’s work, my purpose, my calling, and visions for better tomorrows. Feeling much gratitude. If there is one take away I could share with you, it would be to go after your dreams no matter how unrealistic they may seem. You never know, they might just come to fruition – if you wish and dream and try hard enough!