HIBERNATION SEASON IS ALMOST OVER!
We’ve survived an unusual winter in BC this season. As February comes to a close, surely we’ve all created new ways of handling our tasks in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley areas.
We’ve discovered better ways to streamline business practices and processes, we’ve fine tuned and strengthened our methods… Some of us may have even thought up new business concepts and ideas…
Joyful Jo, also has stronger designs and new business relationships. Some of which are being shared with you here, today. Have a look:
|As some of you may already know, I’ve been plugging away at the creation and implementation of Joyful Outcomes during this past year.
Some news regarding Joyful Outcomes for you:
PS – Hope you’ve had a FANTASTIC FEBRUARY.
PPS – Wishing you a MAGICAL MARCH!
PPPS — Thank you for your support!
Joy is portable, bring it with you. Life gets busy. It’s easy to forget our own happiness, when we’re rushing through the tasks that need tending to, each and every day.
It doesn’t take much to keep our spirits happy and full of joy… make choices that make your heart sing, today!
Hey, guess what? Joyful Outcomes is now on Instagram:
Follow and support an INSPIRING and AWESOME new page.
Some inspiration for your day!
THERE IS ALWAYS A GREY AREA…
Black and white, it’s a given.
What we need to remember though, is, with black and white, also comes grey.
To be the best we can be, we must learn to live in the grey areas of life. This is where we gain strength, insights, wisdom, and authenticity.
Living in the grey area, is, where we become the masterS of our own lives.
Happy New Year from Joyful Jo!
A few tips and tricks (and inspiring photography) to help guide you through your best year yet!
1. Dedicate one day per month to passion projects. Imagine, 1-11 hours or more, every month – towards goals that excite you.
2. Do something you’ve never done before.
3. Go somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit. A day trip up the coast? Perhaps, an African Safari?
4. Invest $100 or more toward something that helps improve your design projects and work flow.
5. Create a wishlist of 10-12 tasks/dreams/goals – you’d love to accomplish within the next 12 months. Put your list up on the fridge, or on your bathroom mirror.
6. Commit to learning something new. A weekend workshop? A new diploma?
7. Acknowledge your accomplishments. Reward yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back and reflect on all you’ve achieved up to this point.
8. Give back, share the wealth, and pay it forward. It’s easy to forget how lucky we are to know what we know.
9. Visualize your future – make a conscious effort each week (each day is even better), to picture your life a few years down the road … even just 6 months or 1 – 2 years, creates more clarity.
10. Accept who you are and find your uniqueness. Be the you, you were born to be!
11. Make an outrageous wish! One crazy and close to impossible wish. Imagine what would happen and how your life would look like, if this wish came true.
12. Be a tourist in your own town. Visit a museum or art gallery. Go sightseeing. Why not?
13. Turn your phone off for A WHOLE DAY. I dare ya …
14. Invest 5% more than you did last year.
15. Volunteer your time 5% more than you did last year. Imagine what the world would look like, if everybody cared just a little bit more.
16. Re-arrange all the furniture in at least one room of your house.
17. Create something for the future.
Written and edited by Jo Martinez.
To stay in touch with Jo, visit:
What you see here are images from a recent design project created with 3D software. The chess pieces were actually created as part of a city scape scene. You’ll notice, they are very chess-like looking buildings. That 3D city scape project, was actually the main inspiration for creating this concept environment.
Joyful Jo – The Designer!
PS – I’ve added a new page to my website. Check it out, when you have time:
PPS – YES! I’m open to new creative work project requests and opportunities!
PPPS – Thank you!