Hey Folks! It’s been a while — I’ve been on a bit of a blogging hiatus. I’m back now!! Trying to keep balance between platforms, as you know, can be challenging. We must all remember to breathe, sometimes…
May your Sunday be filled with serendipitous moments. Enjoy your day!
Spreading good vibes.
Joy is portable, bring it with you. Life gets busy. It’s easy to forget our own happiness, when we’re rushing through the tasks that need tending to, each and every day.
It doesn’t take much to keep our spirits happy and full of joy… make choices that make your heart sing, today!
Hey, guess what? Joyful Outcomes is now on Instagram:
Follow and support an INSPIRING and AWESOME new page.
Some inspiration for your day!
THERE IS ALWAYS A GREY AREA…
Black and white, it’s a given.
What we need to remember though, is, with black and white, also comes grey.
To be the best we can be, we must learn to live in the grey areas of life. This is where we gain strength, insights, wisdom, and authenticity.
Living in the grey area, is, where we become the masterS of our own lives.
Happy New Year from Joyful Jo!
A few tips and tricks (and inspiring photography) to help guide you through your best year yet!
1. Dedicate one day per month to passion projects. Imagine, 1-11 hours or more, every month – towards goals that excite you.
2. Do something you’ve never done before.
3. Go somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit. A day trip up the coast? Perhaps, an African Safari?
4. Invest $100 or more toward something that helps improve your design projects and work flow.
5. Create a wishlist of 10-12 tasks/dreams/goals – you’d love to accomplish within the next 12 months. Put your list up on the fridge, or on your bathroom mirror.
6. Commit to learning something new. A weekend workshop? A new diploma?
7. Acknowledge your accomplishments. Reward yourself. Give yourself a pat on the back and reflect on all you’ve achieved up to this point.
8. Give back, share the wealth, and pay it forward. It’s easy to forget how lucky we are to know what we know.
9. Visualize your future – make a conscious effort each week (each day is even better), to picture your life a few years down the road … even just 6 months or 1 – 2 years, creates more clarity.
10. Accept who you are and find your uniqueness. Be the you, you were born to be!
11. Make an outrageous wish! One crazy and close to impossible wish. Imagine what would happen and how your life would look like, if this wish came true.
12. Be a tourist in your own town. Visit a museum or art gallery. Go sightseeing. Why not?
13. Turn your phone off for A WHOLE DAY. I dare ya …
14. Invest 5% more than you did last year.
15. Volunteer your time 5% more than you did last year. Imagine what the world would look like, if everybody cared just a little bit more.
16. Re-arrange all the furniture in at least one room of your house.
17. Create something for the future.
Written and edited by Jo Martinez.
To stay in touch with Jo, visit:
What you see here are images from a recent design project created with 3D software. The chess pieces were actually created as part of a city scape scene. You’ll notice, they are very chess-like looking buildings. That 3D city scape project, was actually the main inspiration for creating this concept environment.
Joyful Jo – The Designer!
PS – I’ve added a new page to my website. Check it out, when you have time:
PPS – YES! I’m open to new creative work project requests and opportunities!
PPPS – Thank you!
This spontaneously inspired photoshoot is what can result when we have plans, yet allow ourselves to detach from the outcomes.
This is when magic happens!
May your Monday be filled with many magical moments. Enjoy your day!