#What Say You: 5-2015
Some say, “Fake it until you make it.”
Jo Martinez says, “Faking and phoniness, only lead to things falling apart. Instead, learn to master the basics and build a solid foundation.”
Tags: awareness, beauty, bliss, breathe, bright, challenges, change, clarity, confidence, content, creative, doubt, Encouragement, flow, Jo Martinez, jo martinez poet, jo martinez writer, jojo's poetry, joy
About Jo MartinezEasily inspired and always ready for the next adventure!! www.jomartinez.com
Most Recent Stuff
- Sunny Sunday Photography
- Live by Design or Live by Default
- Pride and Labels
- What Goes Around, Comes Around
- Happy St Patrick’s Day!
- EXCITING NEWS!!
- Joy is Portable!
- Love is Meant to be an Adventure…
- We Have Enough…
- A Joyful Outcomes Update!
- When in Doubt…
- There is Always A Grey Area…
- 2017 Joyful Wishes
- Guardian travel photography competition: 2016 – the winners — Thelifeofourtimes’s Weblog
- Happy New Year 2017